Wednesday, January 12, 2011


My booklist for 2011 is beginning to take shape. Some of the books I've chosen are books I am in the middle of and need to finish, others are on the list to read. I plan to add at least six more books. I have joined a group of readers online and our list for 2011 includes the following:
The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin
Mansfield Park by Jane Austen
Artisan Bread in Five Minutes a Day by Hertzberg
Finding Your Purpose as a Mom by Donna Otto
Pilgrims Progress by John Bunyan , although Ive read this one several times to my children, I plan to read it again along with the group :)
Dancing With My Father by Sally Clarkson
The Help by Kathyryn Stockett
Organized Simplicity by Tsh Oxenreider
Not Your Mothers Casserole by Faith Deerand
Reluctant Entertainer by Sandy Coughlin
Monster in the Hollow by Andrew Peterson

No comments:

Post a Comment